Thursday, June 23, 2011

Booking through Thursday (1)

So here is something a little different than the usual book-ish meme's. "Booking through Thursday" is a weekly meme hosting questions usually about books but other things as well.Click, HERE and be sure to check it out and join in the fun!


So this week's question: 
What, if any, kind of music do you listen to when you’re reading? (Given a choice, of course!)

Normally, you'll find me sitting in silence when I read but seeing as I do live with a very musically orientated boyfriend the background music to my life in general is usually movie soundtracks such as Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, basically anything instrumental. But also heavy rock and metal and jazz. What I prefer though is the instrumental and Jazz (which I know are basically the same thing but I do hear a difference). I can't really read if other people are talking, or singing for that matter although I do like sitting outside when reading so I don't mind random gargle of the street or nextdoor neighbours.  

1 comment:

  1. I prefer peace and quiet when reading.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/booking-through-thursday_23.html

    ReplyDelete