Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 




"Sweat had gathered in the small of his back, and I found my gaze drawn down the glistening curve to the narrow flare of his hips. I looked away, aware of the sudden heat that radiated from the sand"

"Eon" by Alison Goodman; Page 224

4 comments:

  1. Lol nice teaser sentence...this one has me wanting to read Eon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. Can't wait to read this one. It's on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, thanks everyone! :) ... Eon was far better than I thought it was going to be :) A definite must read !

    ReplyDelete