Sunday, September 11, 2011

in my Mailbox (9)

"In my Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by the fantastic Kristi "the Story Siren". Bloggers are able to post what new books they've received either by buying, borrowing, or on loan from the library throughout the past week. 

So I have been AWOL for the last month or so, but that doesn't mean that I haven't collected some great books in the past couple weeks. So this is a post catching up on the last month or so of all the books I've received. 


On Loan from the Library:


Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
Eona - Alison Goodman
Fire - Kristin Cashore

Purchased (from our local Chapters):





 Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Frostbite - Richelle Mead
Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer
Blood Red Road - Moira Young
Evermore - Alyson Noel

If any of you are interested in the synopsis' of these books you can find them on www.goodreads.com

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit! Eona is the second book in the series, the first one is Eon, and it was such a good book! :) Im excited to see what Eona has in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em just started VA series this past week and loves it.

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love Vampire Academy, because, well it's just amazing. XD And Evermore was all right, nothing too amazing in my opinion. Can't wait to read Wolfsbane, loved Nightshade. Great books this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved Vampire Diaries! I am on the third one already, lol. And I loved Nightshade as well so now I am torn between reading Shadow Kiss or Wolfsbane, lol.

    Thanks for dropping by !

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY on Fever and Wolfsbane! Two series I loved. And I'm reading VA myself at the moment. I do like it. Perhaps not as much as I hoped, but I like it. :) Hope you enjoy! My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and adding me to your sidebar :)

    I hope you like Forever when you get up to it, it's become one of my favourite series. I still need to get myself a copy of Nightshade, I've got one mixed in with preorders on amazon so I'll have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely enjoying Vampire Academy series and Nightshade just stole my heart by the third page, lol !! Thanks for dropping by Rebecca.

    Linger is keeping me up at night, Im not going to lie, lol. Nightshade is definitely worth the wait though :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    PS: Brett, your blog is one of my favourites I had to add your button, lol! Where did you get your blog button? I've been trying to figure out how to make myself one but I have been unsuccessful :)

    ReplyDelete