Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:



"Patch buried his face in the curve of my shoulder, his hands flexing over my back. He gave a low groan, "I love you," he murmured into my hair."

"Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick
Page 426

(Probably one of the best and worse moments in the entire second book in the "Hush Hush" series. I don't think throughout the entire book you get this much out of Patch as you do in 4 pages of the ending chapter. Absolutely fantastic!)

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love that quote. It's so filled with... emotion! I need to get back to this series. Great teaser!

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the second book! Wait...I think I'll re-read the first book. I don't remember much. Thank you for reminding me, and your amazing teaser made me realize that I actually enjoyed this series somewhat. :)

    Here's mine: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indefinitely re-read the first book Celise, it is well worth another read, lol. It is a great series but the second book as I remembered when reading it was really bothersome, but ended with such suspense and ... awesomeness, lol.

    @Rebecca - I love that quote too, one of my many favourite Patch quotes, lol. I'll give you a sneak peak into tomorrow's weekly meme (My Book Boyfriend) is Patch Cipriano and there are many more quotes !! Lol. Its a great time to get into the series seeing as the third book many have been waiting for just got released TODAY!! lol. So you won't have to wait to read it after the second one, lol.

    Thanks for dropping by! I'll drop by both of your blogs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this book. I just got Silence. I really hope you enjoy it and great teaser! Thanks for sharing.

    Check out my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete