Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (23): Two Weeks Worth!


"In my Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by the fantastic Kristi "the Story Siren". Bloggers are able to post what new books they've received either by buying, borrowing, on loan from the library, or publisher sent throughout the past week.

This weeks post is an accumulation of two weeks, and I apologize to those who enjoy my video rants about books, but my microphone has stopped working so I couldn't record sound. I hope these photo's will help until I get it fixed, lol! ENJOY :)


HAPPY EASTER! (and if you don't celebrate) HAPPY SUNDAY!


"The Opposite of Tidy" by Carrie Mac
April has been deemed Carrie Mac MONTH! :) RazOrbill will be having a Live Chat & Giveaways!!
"Black City" by Elizabeth Richards
"War Brothers" by Sharon E. McKay

"Wither" by Lauren DeStephano
"White Cat" by Holly Black
I have been told on multiple occassions how awesome these two books are ... *cough* Browsing Bookshelves* ... (lol!) So I decided to pick both up & one was on sale!

"City of Fallen Angels" by Cassandra Clare
"Graceling" by Kristin Cashore
BOTH! Have been on my "to buy" list forever! I have read "Graceling" but want to re-read before "Bitterblue" & "City of Fallen Angels" I NEED to read before "City of Lost Souls" comes out :) Worked out quite well! lol

"Above" by Leah Bobet
I actually won this from the lovely Mountie 9 (Jenn - I think, LOL) host of "Misbehavin' Librarian" (AWESOME BLOG!) - I am super excited about this book & can't wait to start it!

"Daimon" by Jennifer L. Armentrout
"Half-Blood" by Jennifer L. Aremntrout
BOTH sent to me by Brenna host of "Esther's Ever After" (FABULOUS BLOG!) - She is so incredbly sweet and wanted to spread the love (and her obsession, LOL!) with Jennifer L. Armentrout series! I can't thank her enough for sending me these two - I know Im going to LOVE them!

14 comments:

  1. White Cat was...strange to say the least. But it was good. Holly Black is a unique author. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy unique books every so often! lol. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Very jealous of your mailbox! I can't wait to add the Half-Blood series to my collection!

    New follower!

    My IMM: Take me Away... On the Pages of Your Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for becoming a follower! :) I can't wait to start Half Blood so far I have only heard GREAT things about it! Thanks for the comment & leaving your link!

      Delete
  3. Wither for 4.99? Awesome deal!

    And great mailbox all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUP! I was uber shocked when I found it on the shelf, I basically grabbed it and carried it around the entire time I was at chapters so no one else would take it, HAHA! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  4. wow, great haul this week Jackie! I really can't wait to read Above (hopefully my hold comes soon at the library!) and wow, Wither for only $4.99? I guess its a good thing I haven't been to Indigo for awhile LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Ikhlas! I haven't started Above yet but I plan on it by the end of April (SO many books to get through, lol!) Chapters is a very dangerous place for me sometimes :P The sales shelves are new to me as well (I actually didn't know they had them until like a month ago, HAHA) Thanks for dropping by & leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  5. I hope you enjoy Wither! I can't wait to read it. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Paige! :) I hope I enjoy Wither as well, I have heard notihng but good things about Wither & Fever! Thanks also for leaving your link, I'll definitely check yours out once I get a chance!

      Delete
  6. Jennifer's Half-blood series is great! I hope you enjoy your new books! I'm still trying to find a paper copy of Obsidian her other series, i really want to read it!
    Have fun reading!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY wanted to read her Obsidian book as well, so if you find a paper back let me know as well, haha! I really hope I enjoy Half-Blood, everyone has been saying how great it is and now that I have a copy I honestly have no reason NOT to read it and love it, LOL! Thanks for dropping by AND becoming a follower! WELCOME! hehe.

      Delete
  7. OMGosh you seriously have one of the BEST IMMs this week, I am like drooling over every book you have here LOL :) I really want to read Above, that cover is so gorgeous, and then also the Jen Armentrout series too! Hope you enjoy :)

    You can see my IMM video and post for this week at the link below-- Happy Reading! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! You have a ton of awesome books this week :)

    ReplyDelete