Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Month of May {1}


Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Guidelines:


  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit
  • Tynga posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
So this Month I have been lacking on my Sunday posts of all the books I've received in the mail. I was holding off until I found another meme to take part in because of the whole Story Siren issue I didn't feel comfortable partaking in "In My Mailbox" any more. BUT! Through some wonderful suggestions from fellow Bloggers, Tynga's Reviews I have found and have been loving her posts and her Saturday meme - "Stacking the Shelves"! So without further adieu I give you an entire MONTH of books ... the month isn't even over yet and I already have 31 books (I think that is basically a book a day! lol)

Romance Novels:
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
Blood Bound & Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Between & Hell Transporter by Cyndi Tefft (AUTOGRAPHED!!)

      

Received:
Half Blood & Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (sent by Brenna @ Esther's Ever After)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (sent by Brenna @ Esther's Ever After)
Eona by Alison Goodman (sent by RazOrbill)
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond (sent by Strange Chemistry)
Shift by Kim Curran (sent by Strange Chemistry)

Bought/Birthday Presents:
The Demon King by Cinda William Chima
The Taker by Alma Katsu
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I was SO incredibly excited for these two come May!!

RazOrbill Fall Releases:
The Friday Society by Andrienne Kress
(You) Set Me On Fire by Mariko Tamaki
Stony River by Tricia Dower
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz & Ron Bass
Flash Point by Nancy Kress
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
Rift by Andrea Cremer
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Venom by Fiona Paul

FAVOURITES: EEK! SO excited!



8 comments:

  1. AMAZING haul this week!! Soo excited for Penguins new releases!! Have an awesome week!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe you are the winner in the haul of the week category! Excellent job!

    Here's mine:

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-5.html

    New GFC Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh! So many good books! I'm drooling over some of those Razorbill reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG RIFT!!!!!! I die.... I am SO EXCITED for that one :D Great haul this week, I am so jealous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAH! So jealous of Rift and Venom. Those are definitely too I am eagerly/(im)patiently waiting for. But it sounds like you have some awesome reads in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get a copy of Obsidian, I've been wanting to read it forever. I also can't wait to get myself a copy of The City of Lost Souls even though I'm not caught up on the series! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't picked up City of Lost Souls. Which is kind of crazy when I think to how crazy the ending of City of Fallen Angels was. But I'm sure within a few weeks I'll have given into temptations and finally picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! OBSIDIAN! I just got this myself, and I am SO excited to read it! And YOU HAVE ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS! And Immortal Rules! AND INSURGENT AND CINDER AND OMG YOUR AMAZING HAUL IS GOING TO KILL ME!

    Happy birthday, and enjoy your gorgeous books! ♥

    ReplyDelete