Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves {3}


Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit
  • Tynga posts Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here's another great rendition of "Stacking the Shelves" via Vlog! I didn't get that many books this week, but the one's I did get or picked up I think are really fantastic and should definitely be checked out! ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Possession's has such a beautiful cover and sounds great too! I hope you enjoy it and others.

    Here is my weekly round up/book haul post
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Possession! I've seen it around and it sounds so good! I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl With The Borrowed Wings sounds great! Nice vlog as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possession is on the top of my TBR pile because I just got the second book so I'm hoping to read it soon! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-40-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete